Zipper DUST

369,00 PLN

You go rocks climbing and look for trousers that will be comfortable throughout the whole day. Regardless of the conditions that could change rapidly. 98% natural cotton fabric provides adequate ventilation, and the remaining 2% will make them fit perfectly. The whole is sewn in a unique, profiled cut so they look&feel as it should.

98% natural fabric

98% natural fabric

2D streach

2D streach

Japanese technology

Japanese technology

High Performance cut

High Performance cut


Unique cut

Designed from scratch for your maximum comfort.

Details are everything!

During bouldering session, rolled-up legs with an adjustable elastic band can be a salvation allowing better heat transfer. A big wedge in step will allow you to reach very far distances with no problems.


  • Huge, double zipper pocket with Japanese YKK® zippers
  • Secret pocket for small stuff & coins
  • Classic, slip-in pocket.

know your PANTS

Enjoy all the features - you'll love them!

  • 1
    strong rubber

    hold pants on right place

  • 2
    secret pocket

    for money and small items

  • 3
    double zipper pocket

    for safe store all you need

  • 4
    performance cut

    to make your moves lot smooother

  • 5
    knee darts

    set your natural position

  • 6
    color lining

    do it in style

  • 7
    gums & stopers

    change the length


Receive updates, latest drops, access to exclusive deals, and more.
We’ll never spam your inbox!

Marketing Permissions

Please be advised that the personal data administrator of subscribers to the newsletter is HASHONE s.c. Gniewomir Czarnecki, Igor Kurylak. The data will be used to provide the newsletter with information about promotions and HASH ONE products. Providing data is voluntary. The data will not be shared with other entities excluding Mailchip. Each subscriber has the right to access their data and correct them and may at any time opt out of receiving the newsletter.

We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices here.

pl_PLPolski en_USEnglish